- The Print Shop
- 'Journey's End' Fine Art Print
'Journey's End' Fine Art Print
Each piece of driftwood has a story. Carried by waves, battered by storms, smoothed by tides, kissed by the sun, each piece is shaped by its travels. Sometimes we feel like driftwood, not knowing where we're heading, perhaps a little roughed-up by the journey. But despite life's uncertainties, there's beauty in the pauses and precious memories to be gathered wherever the tides take us.
'Journey's End' features one of the rugged beaches of Harlequin Cove, in the Broughton Archipelago.
Professionally printed on velvety hot-pressed paper with archival inks that recreate the glowing translucent colours of the original art as closely as possible. Choose from 11" x 14" or 8" x 10".
Each print is made-to-order and is carefully checked before being signed and shipped. Please allow 2-3 weeks for printing.
- Printed using archival inks on cotton rag paper for an image that will stand the test of time
- Sizes fit standard ready-made mats and frames
- Signed by the artist
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Beautifully presented and shipped with a sturdy protective backing board.
Orders over $100 ship with tracking and insurance.